Danielle Wyld, CPhT, COC
Dani has over 20 years of experience in pharmacy operations including retail pharmacy management, coding and billing, revenue integrity, HIPAA Privacy, as well as development and education. She assists clients with solutions to enhance their documentation, coding and billing needs. Dani’s consultative experience includes providing solutions for academic medical centers, large health systems, small community hospitals, inpatient specialty providers, critical access hospitals, behavioral health facilities, hospital based and multi-specialty physician practices.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Manager for Revenue Integrity Solutions with expertise in HCPCS/CPT, ICD-10 CM, ICD-10-PCS coding guidelines, hospital and physician charging processes, EMR’s, order-entry system interfaces and clinical operations.
- Assists facilities with targeted proactive, quality and diagnostic sample reviews to ensure appropriate revenue generation for services rendered and mitigate compliance exposure.
- Retrospective claim reviews to include quantification.
- Experience with clinical system functionality related to EMR’s (Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts, NextGen, eClinicalWorks).
- Facilitates outreach and educational sessions for clinical, coding, compliance and finance teams.
- CDM reviews, to include expertise in pharmacy, supply and DME.
Radiologic Technologist Certification
Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology, Hershey, PA
Pharmacy Technician Certification, CPhT
Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, Washington DC
Prior to joining SunStone, Danielle held several leadership positions including pharmacy manager, billing coordinator, compliance manager, HIPPA privacy officer, and staff trainer for a high volume independent pharmacy.