Vonda K. Moon, M.S.
Vonda has over 28 years of experience assisting healthcare providers with revenue integrity, contracting, reimbursement and regulatory solutions. Vonda ‘s combined experience of over 17 years on the provider setting and over 12 years in consulting enables her to assist clients with all aspects of revenue cycle operations.
Vonda has received national recognition for her efforts in Revenue Cycle Management, Compliance and Contract Management Solutions, and has led numerous engagements to assess opportunities, mitigate risk and implement process improvement solutions which reduce cost and increase charge capture over the long term.
Masters, Health Services Administration
University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Leader for Revenue Integrity Solutions assisting university teaching hospitals, large health systems, small community hospitals, inpatient specialty providers, critical access hospitals, behavioral health facilities, hospital based and multi-specialty hospital based and freestanding physician practices with:
- Coding, billing and reimbursement strategies to ensure appropriate revenue generation for services rendered and mitigate compliance exposure.
- Retrospective reviews to include quantification and settlement strategies in response to ongoing compliance initiatives or governmental investigations.
- Comprehensive CDM and pricing reviews to include Pharmacy and Supply Revenue Cycle solutions which uncover systematic issues within each Revenue Cycle from acquisition to paid claim.
- Contract Management Solutions evaluating both operational and financial performance to improve net revenue and decrease administrative complexity.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement solutions identifying opportunities to improve processes and increase reimbursement.
Prior to her joining SunStone, Vonda held several leadership positions including Patient Accounts, Reimbursement, Contracting and Revenue Management for a large health system.